Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ahead of Tomorrow's Constitutional Referendum



Back from Tunisia where I was a guest observer at the Board meeting of the Foundation of the Future (this will be subject to a future blog post). Tunisia's post revolutionary experience is under way with its ups and downs. The first day I was there, my friend went to the movie theater to watch Nadia el Fani's "Ni dieu, ni Maitre," (Neither God, nor Master) where she was assaulted by so called Salafis. Nevertheless, Tunisia has started a progressive movement towards change. However, my mind is with Morocco ahead of the constitutional referendum tomorrow. I have made my position clear in previous posts. This one includes a couple of pictures I took and a wishful thought the referendum was about meaningful reforms.

5 comments:

winx November 18, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

http://www.kochikayen.com

Anonymous,  January 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

Visiter le site d'annonces 100% marocain :) yabladi.fr

الحب September 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

أتمنى تكون كانت رحلة موفقة.

الحب

Labels